Friday, October 14, 2011

Let's Get To Know Each Other AKA As A Very Cool Question Thing

I got this froma girl's blog ..... :) But anyway she did this so i am going to also.

What is your blog address? www.victoriasgirlygirlcorner.blogspot.com
When you first saw the movie elf, did you think that the Mr. Narwhal was going to be a bad guy and eat Buddy?YES. Yes I did. But he didn't and now he's, like, my favorite character other than Buddy himself.
Do you have a preference between green and purple grapes?Purple grapes taste a whole lot better according to me.
Have you ever eaten Spam? Yes I have.
If so, do you like it? It's okay...not my favorite
What is your favorite day of the week? WEDNESDAY! I LOVE WEDNESDAYS!!!
Are you sick right now? Coughing snoriting sneezeing and not lovin it, So yes.
Nicknames are cool. Do you have one? I have several nickanames.... Tori, Hummingbird, Sweetheart, Tooter, Tora and Tia.
What did you eat for lunch? Peanut Butter Sandwhich and a glass of water.
What's your favorite school subject? Hmm... if I do well on math, probably that. But if I don't, than it's my least favorite subject.
Do you like acting?I used to act out any kind of book I read lol... and it was fun for a while. But I haven't done much acting other than that.
Do you like to color?Yes! Unfortunately I'm a horrible artist... but I do like to color!
Would you agree that Monday is the armpit of the week?YES. YESYESYES. That's a good way to describe it. :)
What's currently your FAVORITE blog? I don't really have an absolute favorite blog... I love every one I read! And I know that sounds like I'm just trying to be fair, but it's true. I read so many blogs I love that I could never pick a favorite!
Food that you could live off of? BREAD. I love bread.
Do you believe socks with the day of the week on them will become a new trend? Um... I don't really know! Probably not? I've haven't seen too many of them before... :)

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment