Sunday, October 11, 2009

Shop Electric

One day a blonde went into Shop Electric and said to the man "Could I buy this TV please?" "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes." The man said.

So off she went home and put on a brown wig. She went to the shop again and asked to buy the TV again. The same thing happened again. He told her they didn't sell to blondes. So she went home, got changed, put on different clothes and changed her make-up. Off she went to Shop Electric again. " Could I buy this TV?" She said again.

"No, we don't sell to blondes."

"How do you know Im a blonde?" she said.

"Cause that's a microwave, not a TV!!!" The man said.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny! I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I have been to your blog before and I love it as a matter of fact i am going to it right now!!!

    ReplyDelete