Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you like chocolate? Oh yes! I love chocolate! 2. Can you climb trees? depends. 3. What continent would you like to visit? Eourpe 4. What Chinese year where you born in? I don't know. 5. Are you a terrible artist? I like to think I'm not... 6. List three movies you can't stand watching: Good Boy, Barbie movies, and 8 Below. 7. Do you like to get up early or sleep in late? I like to get up early. 8. What are some of your favorite books? Wild Cats, Pick of The Litter and many more. 9. Have you seen any of the star wars movies? No I HATE Star Wars. 10. List three of your favorite Star Wars Characters: None. 11. Do you like to play music or do you like to listen to music? Depends on which song. 12. Are you big on sports? Not really...... 13. Do you read a lot? Oh Yes... I read every day. Right now I am reading Wild Cats. 14. Do you like fantasy? Not really. 15. Have you ever had a caption contest on your blog? No. 16. Do you sing a lot? Yes I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment