Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you like long tags or short tags? Depends. Do you like Animals? Depends on what kind you are talking about. What was the last movie you watched? The Apple Dumpling Game. What was the last thing you cooked? Chocolate Cherry Mice!!!! I made it for Christmas!!!! Do you like to cook? Yes. What is your opinion on fantasy? I don'tknow. If you absolutely had to go to college, what would you want to major in? I don't know. Least Favorite subject in school? Math!!!! Favorite type of weather? partly cloudy and in the 50s or 60s with a slight breeze is nice. What was the last book you read? The Exciles. Do you get along well with computers (i.e. know what buttons to press when something goes wrong, know what to do when the power goes out)? No. Do you like undersea life? Depends. VS.Hot dog or Hamburger? Hamburger with cheese please!( that would actually be a cheese burger) Taco or Nachos? Soft Taco. Rain or shine? SHINE!!! Big or small? I don't know. Fancy or simple? Depends.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    The blog you follow I don't post on it that much.
    But I do have another blog! If you want to see more of me go to momo-and-me.blogspot.com and it will take you right to it!

    Love your blog!
    Moriah

    ReplyDelete