Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jazzing it Up

Here is my gazillion (a word I use often!!) braacelts! *captions at the bottom.*

No, I'm not obsessed.....but hey Silly Bandz do rock!!!!
Stretch bead bracelet I got at Down Home Days!!!

Red Bead braclet.....This used to be my Mom's bangle....when she was a little girl....I love it!!!


.*




This necklace has a mickey mouse chape on it I got it in Disney World!!!





This a stretchy bracelets I love them!!! I meant to post one of my Mom's old bangle oops I forgot!!! Sorry




Stretchy braclets!







Cute bracelt









ME!!!!!
Which one is yourr favorite?





2 comments:

  1. I like the red bead bracelet best. You're so pretty!

    Abby :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...Abby!!!! I like the disney world one!!!


    Love,Victoria

    ReplyDelete