Sunday, December 12, 2010

Home For the Holidays

First let me say I will be taking pictures sooner then I thoght Monday Dad will be home so YAY pictures!!! But right now I don't have the camera.........
♪♫Oh there's no place like home for the holidays...
No matter how far away you roam...
If you want to be happy in a million ways, for the holidays you must be home sweet home!!!
I met a man who lives in Tennesee and he was headin for...Pennsylvania and some homemade pumpkin pie...
In Pennsylvania, folks is headed for Dixie's sunny shores...
From the Atlantic to Pacific, gee the traffic is terrific, Oh there's no place like home for the holidays...
No matter how far way you roam, if you want to be happy in a million ways...for the holidays you must be home sweet home!!!♪♫♪

It's been a seriously long time since I've posted, but here I am, and that's a little something of the holiday fun going on at our house. Christmas music playing on TV, the tree up, mysterious packages being bought....Christmas is so much fun. Of course I remember the real reason for the season, our beloved Lord Jesus Christ. That just makes it all the more special, because then i remember how much he has blesed me and what all he has done for me. I am so undeserving, and he has so richly filled me with every good thing, and is molding me to fit his wonderful plan. Now THAT'S cause for celebration :)
I will be posting more often, squeezing it in when I get the chance.
Have a wonderful Christmas season, girls, and never forget WHY the season is so special.
Love,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment