Friday, May 27, 2011

Listilicious :P

What I love:



-My parents for dealing with me!!!





-The video below this post. Nuff said.






-Neon glow-in-the-dark stuff






That I have a mother who can teach me :)






-braiding my hair at night, then sleeping with the braids in so the next morning it looks all cute and non-frizzy blahness.






-The way thunderstorms make everything so cozy inside the house..perfect for reading all curled up in bed.



(by the way...yesterday was a doozy of a thunderstorm day..yowch)






-Researching acne stuff on youtube and http://www.acne.org/ --preperation for being an esthetician or just an obsession of mine?? Maybe both...






-Swimming...


-The way warm sourdough bread tastes with butter. Seriously? I LUUURVES IT.


-THIS BLOG. :) self explantatory.


What I Hate:


-That I might have an allergy to milk. NOOOO!! Dairy is my life!

Don't leave my dear friend!! :'(


-That my face looks mildly horrible. Am about to rip my hair out in frustration.


-That with the weather being so horrible, the possibility of taking pictures is nullified. :(



Welll...didn't feel like a long post today, but that's the breif and listilicious version of my life. Gotta run!

Love,

Victoria






No comments:

Post a Comment