Sunday, June 1, 2014

Life

Hey everyone, lol I haven't fallen off the  face of the earth I have just been busy and what not. :) This blog is like a home, in that while I grow and change, it remains the same. I remember a time when my life revolved around all your lives, you dear fellow bloggers. I have not written on here as frequently as I used to do, but you are all still here. You're still loving God, writing beautiful words, and taking swoon-worthy pictures. Some of you have started college, some of you have traveled, some of you have gotten married and become pregnant... but you are still you. Slightly older, slightly wiser, but still your beautiful selves. Thanks for never changing at your cores.

It's my last year as a homeschooler, as a high school student. I am a senior in high school now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment