Sunday, June 1, 2014

say something

Your Favorite:
Color? midnight blue and sunset orange
Candy? Milky Way bars and Haribo gummy bears
Main Dish? chicken fajitas  and shepherd's pie
Dessert? carrot cake and apple pie
Drink? vanilla coke and Arizona tea
Veggie? carrots and brocolli
Do You:
Talk on the phone everyday to someone who is not family? not everyday, but I talk frequently with Tim
Read your Bible everyday? most nights, yes
Do lots of reading? not as much as I used to, but every morning, at least
See your grandparents everyday? no
Bake a lot?  I wish I could say yes.......but no
Clean your room everyday? I tidy up every night
Have to say you're sorry to someone everyday? God, obviously

A Certain Thing You Dislike Of Each Category:
Veggie? mushrooms and beets
Color? black
Animal? not big on monkeys 
Drink? Yoohoo

Random:
Go shopping? Charlotte Russe, Target, H&M, and my used bookstore 
Eat out? a pizza place in town, or Mexican food
Go visit? I visit Emily's farm quite a bit
Read a good book at?my room
What color is your room? yellow on top half, purple on bottom half

Do You Have A:
Pet? my Pomeranian named Baby, my dog named Daisy, and my cat named Socks
Gift card at the moment? haven't had one for a while
Sewing machine? no
Big mess under your bed? none
Pack of gum in your bag or purse? Orbit Peppermint
Computer in your room? not since mine died

Have You Ever:
Been on a plane? no
Been out of state? all down south, up to ohio and indiana
Been in a eighteen wheeler? Yes, very interesting trip
Been in a car accident? it was more of a fender bender, but yeah
Read about a hundred and fifty page book in about an hour? I really do not keep track of how many pages are in a book, so I have no idea

More Random:
Do you share a room with anyone? nope
Have you ever gone swimming in a pond? not that I can recall 
How old are you? 16
What year were you born? 1997
Are you related to anyone important or famous? unfortunately, no
Have you ever met a vice president? no
Are you getting bored yet? maybe just a little....
A picture:
Most recent pic of me :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment