Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tag

1.What is your favorite Bible verse? I really like this one! "These things I have spoken unto you,that im me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

2.Between pear, banana and watermelon which one is your favorite fruit? Watermelon!

3.What is a book that you have really enjoyed and have read it like 10 times? I have never read a book ten times.

4.What is your favorite band or music group? I am not sure.

5.What is your favorite earliest memory? I don't know.

6.What is your favorite color? Purple, pink, green

7.What is your middle name? Precious

8.Do you have a Ipod? No

9.Do you have siblings and if so how many? 1 brother

10. Who do you admire most in your life? I am not sure who.

11.What is your favorite hobby? Baking, blogging and reading.

12.What do you enjoy doing during your free time? Baking, blogging and reading.

13.What is your favorite time of day? Afternoon

14.Do you like photography? Yes

15.Do you have any pets, and if, what kind? 3 dogs and 1 parakeet

16.All-time favorite song? I've got so many favorites, I don't think I could choose one in particular.

17.What is your favorite season? Fall!

18.Favorite month of the year? i don't have a favorite.

19.Favorite day of the week? Tuesday and Sunday.

20.What do you want to be when you grow up? A Momma a wife and a homemaker

21.Favorite flower/plant? That is so hard. I like sunflowers alot.

22.How would you describe yourself? Um..........How would you decribe me?

23.Do you think this tag is to long? No not really

24. Who are you going to tag? Sara , Rose and The Cowgirls.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please take the poll on my sidebar.





~Blessings Victoria~

No comments:

Post a Comment