Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tag!!

This is a tag I found it looked fun!!



1.High heels or boots? Boots



2.What time did you get up this morning? about 6:30 a.m.



3.What is the last movie you saw at the movie theater? Um, Ramona and Beezus



4.What is your name? Victoria



5.What is your favorite TV show? The Suite Life on Deck



6.What did you have for breakfast? um, a donut



7. What is your middle name? Precious



8.What food do you dislike? cabbage.



What is your favorite CD at the moment? Hannah Montana the movie



10. What chararistic do you despise? Pride.

111.Favorite clothing? Denim skirts!!

12. Any where in the world on vacation? um, I don't know

13.Are you an organized person? Yes

14.Where would you retire too? I don't know

15.What was your most recent memorable birthday? 12th

16. What are you going to do when you finish this post? clean my room

17.What is your birthstone? Peridot

18.Person you expect to publish this first? Uh, I don't know.

19. When is your birthday? August

20. Are you a morning person or night person? night person for sure!!

21. What is your shoe size? 11 or 11 1/2 or 12

22.Do you own any animals? yes!

23Any news you'd like to share? Nope!

24.When you were little, what did you want to be when you grow up? I don't remember.

25.What is your favorite flower? um, wild flowers

26.What is a day on the calender that you are looking forward too? August 23

27.If you was a crayon what color would you be? Blue

28.How is the weather right now? Hot

29.Last person you spoke to on the phone? my aunt Pat

330.Favorite drink? um, tea!

31.Favorite resteraunt? Subway and Chick-fil-a! Yummy!

32. Hair color? Blonde

33.What was your favorite toy as a child? dolls

34.Summer or winter? Summer.

35. Chocolate or Vanilla? I don't know

36. Coffee or tea? Tea

37.Wish you were still young? I think I am still young! LOL

38.Do you want your friends to publish this? Yes!

39.When was the last time you cried? It's been a while

40.What is under your bed? a rug and a empty bag of doritos.

41. What did you do last night? sleep

42.What are you afraid of ? snakes

43. Salty or sweet? salty

44.Best quality you have? I am not sure

45.Hoow many years at your current job? almost a year

46. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday

47. What friend will you tag? Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I like yours too. :D


    Abby :D

    By the way, I'm following. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome Rachel I am so sorry that I haven't e-mailed you back yet sorry

    ReplyDelete