Monday, March 8, 2010

15 things I am not afraid to admit

Now to get started on 15 things I am not afraid to admit...

1.I'm not afraid to admit that this is going to be a long boring post that I have no idea how I am going to fill!

2.I'm not afraid to admit That I hate,hate cantaloupe(I know weird) I just never liked it.

3.I am not afraid to admit that I love watching movies!!:)

4.I am also not afraid to admit(well I am a little:) that I .... Well I like to play on the computer more than is usual for anyone in my family :/ And out of my family.

5.I am not afraid to admit that I love baby's sooo much!

6.I am not Afraid to admit that I Love reading and am most of the time you will find me in my room reading.

7.I am not afraid to admit that I love Jesus with all my heart,soul and mind!And will try my hardest to honor, serve and share him until my dieing breath!

8.I am not afraid to admit that I am a rather big talker and just cant seam to keep my mouth closed:)If I have somethin that needs sayin I say it.As you all well know if you know me;)

9.I am not afraid to admit that I love music of many kinds as you can see that on my play list:)I love to sing lots and will take every chance I get.

10.I am not afraid to admit that I am running out of things to say and really wish it was just 10 and not 15!LOL!

11.I am not Afraid to admit that I am tall for my age and look like I could be 16(believe me I should know when people start asking if I am 16.And no its not fun!

12.I am not afraid to admit that I love to act on stage !As long as I don't have to be a crazy,undistinguished,horrible,stupid,:)

13.I am not afraid to admit(almost done) that I love to sing Christan songs for worship on Sunday as well as hymns!

14.I am not afraid to admit that I love dressing up and wearing anything that comes from the past for dress up and partys but I tend to be more modern in my every day clothing.

15.(last one)I am not afraid to admit that I am way suprised that I have almost finished it!And that I am not sure who I will tag.....

2 comments:

  1. wow, I like that one alot! its unique. Can I do it?

    God Bless,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can do it... so I tag you.

    ReplyDelete