Thursday, March 11, 2010

25 Random Things

1. LOL!
2. :)
3. My Birthday is August 23
4. I can crochet a chain.
5. I use my cell phone all the time.
6. I do not like brussel sprouts.
7. I can draw,
8. I’ve owned dogs , cats, and birds and rabbits.
9. I love deep, rich colors. My least favourite color is gold.
10. I’d rather drive a truck than a car. but I would be happy with a car.. :)
11. I’ve worn reading glasses since I was 12. I am still 12.
12. My dream place is a log cabin nestled back in the mountains.
13. I’ve lived in this house for 12 years
. 14. Whenever I make a scrapbook I always have one page that is a total dud.
15. I own a parakeet
16. I have penpals all over the United States.
17. The farthest state I've been to is North Carolina.
18. The past year or so I’ve started liking broccoli.I still don’t like tomatoes though!
19. We have a unique last name.
20. I hate moths.
21. I sleepwalk alot.
22.Bears are adorable!
23. Hi
24. I get hot easy.
25. I like coffee and chocolate but don’t care for frappichinos

No comments:

Post a Comment