Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tagging Time :)

#1 Your favourite colour. Um...I have to say lime green and teal blue.
#2 Your favourite branch of the military. Army.
#3 What is your dream vehicle. umm...I haven't really thought about that...
#4 Hats of choice if any. My black hat It's really cute !
#5 What’s the last movie you watched? Bratz Rock Angelz
#6 Have you ever had a pet? YES! right now we have three dogs and a parakeet.We used to have bunnies, but they died :( ;)
#7 What is your favourite movie or TV show character? ummm....I'm going to stop...this could take a while.
#8 Do you have any firearms? No...
#9 Favourite 2 quotes? I don't know

I tag anyone who wishes spring would hurry up and get here

4 comments:

  1. 1. Red/Burgundy
    2. All of them because they serve a purpose.
    3. Honda Oddessy Mini Van (I don't need more than that!:)
    4. Not a hat gal.
    5. Sunshine Cleaning
    6. We have a cat.
    7. I don't have one.
    8. No.
    9. "While we try to teach our children all about life, they teach us what life is all about."

    “Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.” - Phyllis Diller

    “Anyone who thinks the art of conversation is dead ought to tell a child to go to bed.” -Robert Gallagher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting I love when people comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 Your favourite colour: yellow, red and dark green.

    #2 Your favourite branch of the military: Army i guess.
    #3 What is your dream vehicle: a yellow P.T, LOL :)
    #4 Hats of choice if any: my yellow hat.
    #5 What’s the last movie you watched: 5 Mile Creek
    #6 Have you ever had a pet? yes!
    #7 What is your favourite movie or TV show character? um...too many ;)
    #8 Do you have any firearms? no
    #9 Favourite 2 quotes? "lol" "stop it!" ;)

    ReplyDelete