Tuesday, September 7, 2010

God wants to help!!

Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
Queit moments, WORSHIP GOD.
Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
Every moment, THANK GOD.



As I read this, I realize God is with me always. Of course I knew that before, but it never fully hit me till now. God is ALWAYS by my side. God is waiting for us to "use" Him. It's like were trying to get through life alone without any help, but not getting anywhere. While God is just waiting by our side,wanting to help, watching us make vain efforts to succeed.And all we have to do is ask and God will immediantly give us a shoulder to lean on. But most of the time, we are so prideful that we don't realize were not getting anywhere. But you know what's so great?? God NEVER give up on us!!! We could be the most stubborn people sometimes, but I don't see all of us doomed for everlasting torment!! I think that is so cool. =D So, make sure you use God. That's what he's here for.

No comments:

Post a Comment