Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Me and my family!!

My name is Victoria and I am 13 years old. I come from a family of four. I am the youngest of the family, I have one older brother name Chris (17). My parents are the best parents in the world!! My Dad, Jeff, is looking for a job and my Mom, Sheila, is a stay-at-home Mom.

We live in a small town in Georgia with hardly any land. But with the land that we do have we have 3 dogs. We have a small garden and 3 trees that are for shade and I have a playhouse. Which, isn't too bad considering the land we have to work with.

I am a Bible-believing Christian who believes in the one and only true God and His Son Jesus Christ. I go to a small Church of God church and we sing out of hymnals.

I hope this has given you a small picture mof my family and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment