Saturday, September 11, 2010

I have a tag!!!

4 Things found In My Bag:

books
pen
hairband
nintendo DS

4 Things Found In My Purse:

my change purse
a few random coins
chapstick
pencil

4 Favorite Things In My Room:

My Vanity Table
my poster
my make-up :)
my bed

4 Things I've Always Wanted To Do:

Swim in the ocean without geting totally freaked out!!!!!
Ride a roller coaster 50 times in a row
Have a photo shoot with a bunch of friends with an awesome camera
go to the mall for 5 hours and come home with a carload of awesome clothes!!!!!

4 Things I'm Currently Into:

blogging (duh)
reading my Bible
trying to think of a good way to raise money
dreaming about having my own camera (which might be a possibility...............)

4 Things I Bet You Didn't Know About Me:

One of my thumbs is longer then the other..............I don't know why
I really love to laugh
I want an amusement park to be in my backyard
I love to do photo shoots

4 Songs I can't get out of my head:

Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus
Kissen You by Miranda Cosgrove
Today is The Day The Lord Hath Made by ?
BAM by Miranda Cosgrove

I Tag anyone that is 15 or going to be 15 this year

No comments:

Post a Comment