Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blue Fog

Hey girls!


I'm sorry I haven't been writing as much, I have been insanely busy, especially this weekend...I'm still exhausted from it all. It was alot of fun though, going shopping with my Mom, and going fishing and meeting new people..that's always good, huh?
Well, the weekend was good, but I'm afraid today was one of those days that's rather ho-hum. You know those kinda days, where the weather is cloudy, and your hair refuses to corporate, and you have to wake up early to get to class, and you don't feel like doing any work?

I guess I could chalk it up to post--summer vacation blues, and the funny thing is, my summer vacation so far isn't all that relaxing, It is fun, hanging out with friends and shopping and all that good stuff, but I got pretty sick of constantly running around, staying up late and then randomly waking up early...my body must have been still in school-mode, because I just can't sleep in for the life of me!
So while it wasn't really a RELAXING summer vacation so far, it was fun, good and bad parts of t's alike.
I don't have anything super exciting to report, except a few things God has been showing me that I want to share with all you guys.

The main thing is...that I need to focus more. I tend to be kinda ADHD..I don't have the disorder, but I tend to be kind of space-y and easily distracted, especially when it comes to things like reading magazines instead of studying, or watching YouTube videos instead of cleaning my room, or whatever. Basically, I'm a procrastinator in alot of areas of life and I seriously need to quit.

Any advice for a girl who is having trouble focusing? I'm about to start eliminating some areas, like keeping my phone away from me so I won't be tempted to play around with it while doing school, and making a point to clean my room every night so it doesn't get all piled up, and making a point not to have a boyfriend while in high school so I wont get all distracted by boy issues. (Besides, it doesn't make sense to date in high school anyway. We're all about to go off to college...ther's no way the relationship would work, what with the different settings and separation and all that. It's just a decision I've made.) But I still end up staring into space, or listening to music or whatever. It's just the normal everyday stuff, boring assignments, and math and American goverment..it's all I can do to keep myself from spacing out and doing whatever.
I don't want to be a space-case lazy butt, and I'm trying to work on it. Any advice girls? Cause I'm not doing so hot with this self motivation stuff.

Another thing that's really been slamming me in the face lately is HOW much people don't notice the flaws I get so bothered about. Like at my cousins house last week, I kept moaning about how not clear my face was, and after one of my friends text me later that day, and told me how beautiful my face looked that day.
You could have knocked me over with a feather. Why can't i see what everybody else sees? Well, I guess God is just trying to tell me, loud and clear, " You don't have to worry about your skin. Just be confidant and be yourself, and it'll be okay."
And so far, it's been working...but then again, whenever God says something, it's always been true, why should I doubt him now?
So those have been the main things on my mind...now I'm off into the land of make-up!


Adios :)
Love and huggles,
Victoria









(fog pictures not my own.)




No comments:

Post a Comment