Saturday, February 5, 2011

Oh the little sparklies in life :)

Hey girlies!
First of all..thank you so much for the response to my last post..you guys have no idea how much that encouraged me :) I know I shouldn't be looking to other people's approval and affirmation for my self-esteem, or to decided what I should and shouldn't do, but sometimes it really helps to get a little pick-me-up, and you girls did a beautiful job at that so thank you!!
So. My sparklies today? (What is a sparklie you may ask? Something that makes your day a little more twinkly and happy of course!!)
So. Twinkly sparkly thing number one?
The fact that I am goign to get a new phone!!! *hallelujah*

Second Sparkly:
My friends, and my future special somebody :) That's enough to make me sparkle EVERY day!!!

Something I could ask your prayer for?
My prayer life. It is ironic, but lately I find myself drifting farther and farther away, and it's scaring me. I don't want to become one of those materilistic christian-in-name only people. I want to be DEEP in the Lord, on fire for God. And right now, I'm kind of well you know....anyways, I need prayer for that girls...it's been hard.


Have an AMAZZZZING weekend!!
All my love and GOd's Blessings,
Victoria

2 comments:

  1. awwe I love how you put that..."sparklies" :o) ohh I've had lots of sparklies in my day today!! Learning new things , and knowing God loves me always makes me sparkle :o)
    I'll be praying for ya! <3
    Your sister in Jesus,
    Olivia :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia, Thanks I thought it was kinda cute too!! Knowing that God loves me is the biggest 'sparkly' EVER!!!
    Thanks for praying for me!! Thanks for commenting!!

    All my love and God's Blesssings,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete