Monday, February 14, 2011

Wind Whispers the Past

Hey girls...sorry it's been a few days since the last post...school and all takes a bit out of you, so i thought a vaction was in order :)
The reason for the title? The fact that lately I have been longing for ten.Maybe eleven. One of those wonderful ages where the whole world is open to your imagination, and nothing is s wonderful to go outside and make up stories. I would literally go out to the woods and my playhouse (which is now a hang-out area.) and play ANYTHING. Indians, Egyptians and Hebrews, Pioneers, runaway slaves, orphans who were cast away by their relatives...anything I could make a story out of, I did. My bike was a horse, and I could make a doll out of thick grass, bricks from mud, and a hideaway fort.
Those were the days when i did not feel the crushing burden of selfconsciousness which drops it's self on every teenager, I simply lived.
I do not wish to go back to the ignorance I had back then, I do beleive I am alot wiser now..just innosense and imagination.
I do miss it.
The days where the woods were my only refuge...
The feilds were my second home...
My dreams higher then trees...
I was free...
Can't say I'm sad....
Doesn't mean i can't miss it...
The way things were before...
:) That's the story.
Now I shall go look at other blogs.
Hope you girls have a awesome Monday, have a awesome week!!! :)

Love,
ictoria

No comments:

Post a Comment