Friday, February 4, 2011

Reaching Out

Hey girls,
I know, two posts in one day, that's pretty extravagant.
But something is really on my mind. Am I doing something wrong as a blogger? Am I boring? I try really hard not to be, I try to post often too, but it's hard. Is it because I don't focus on photography?
Because I never said this was going to be a photography blog, I said from the beginning that it would be a hodgepodge of different things. If you guys want to see more of one topic then the other, please tell me!I'll be happy to write on whatever intrests you guys!
It's just that I try really hard to be a good blogger and when I seem to lose readers and no one comments on my stuff I work hard on, it's discouraging.
You may not think about it, but the only way a blogger knows you read and enjoyed her post is by commenting.
I've tried to do my best, obviously I can't please everybody, but unless you girls tell me what to change or what I'm doing wrong, I can't grow as a blogger.
If you guys are dissatisfied, please tell me why, because silence isn't telling me anything.
And because not everyody that reads me,follows me, so i have no idea how big my readership is. Could all those who can follow me, do so, so i can know what wonderful girls I am writing too?
That would mean alot to me.
I'm sorry if this sounds whiny..but I've been at this blogging business for around two years and I only have 27 followers...and I love each and every one of you!! I try not to let it get me down, but it's really discouraging as a writer. I don't know if anyone's reading....well I do cause I have a fejit thing on the sidebar, but I want to know what you think about my blog and my post please.


Anyways, that's just something that's been weighing on my mind lately.
The other thing I wanted to write about was my previous blogpost, I mentioned my idea of maybe wanting to become a dermatologist,however, as I thought of it, I half intrested in science and biology enough to go to med school.
However, I am still passionate about skin care and helping people look and feel there best. From the time when I was little I have been fasinated with skin and make-up, stuff like that. I have loved doing makeovers to my friends and family, they say I have an instinct for it.
Well, as I was researching careers in skin care, I came across the job esthetician.
A fancy sounding name, but esintially, it means a skin care technician, who helps others with their skin, and might also do make-up jobs, massage therapy, and that kind of thing.
Now I don't plan on working full time my whole life. I do want to get married and have children, but being an esthetician is a quite flexable job, you can either work from home or finda a spa or some other place to work.
I'm not saying this is definately what I have decided to do, but
skin care is something I am extremely passionate about...why not pursue it as a career?
I know I've been writing a novel here practiacally...But these are the things on my mind, PLEASE let me know what you think. It would mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment