Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Faith...

Ephesians 2:8
"For by grace are ye saved through faith and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

What was that?-- WHAT is a gift from God? Oh, yeah -- faith.

Have you ever wondered, where IS this from? I mean, how come I really believe that God is here, that Jesus died on the cross, rised after three days -- and now he lives inside me -- how come I believe that?Well, here's how -- it's called FAITH.

Where do you get it? Like the verse said, faith is a gift from God.

Hmm. I'm wondering -- so, I know it's a gift from God. But if you're gonna ask Him for it, then you must already HAVE it, because if you're gonna ask God for it, then you must believe that he's real.. right?

Like, we know that wind exists, right? Yeah. But we can't see it. Then how come we know that it's here? ... because we see things affected because of it -- trees move, for example. If there was no wind, then the trees wouldn't move.

We gotta have faith that God's here. And for me, how do I know this? Simply because I cannot imagine life without God. Seriously. I cannot imagine it. I suppose that'd be easier for me.

I mean, My Mom taught me about God. It's how my Mom raised me, with God. And because I've had God around me my whole life, well, my life'd just seem so empty without Him.

Do you have faith in God? Do you believe it? Do you WANT it? don't hesitate. Ask God... after all he's right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment