Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Friends...

SO, HOW DO I GET THEM?

How do you think that you can get more friends? Are you convinced there must be something wrong with you? Or maybe you're looking for the wrong type of friend... I don't know.

But I DO know of some advice I can give you -- Don't forget about God -- he wants to be your friend. So, even if you feel like the most friendless person on the planet? Well, your not. But I know it can seem like you need human friends -- and you do.

I mean, that's why God created Eve --so that Adam wouldn't be all alone.Tell God about all this stuff. ASK Him to bring you a friend. And even though it might seem like this new friend didn't work out -- well, maybe this isn't the one God sent you. Maybe it'll come when you least expect it...Remember that verse in Proverbs 17:17 -- "A friend loves at all times". Love everyone -- you are a friend.


HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THEY'RE FOR REAL?

Ever experienced friends that aren't real? I mean, they're real in appearence and stuff -- but after you've shared all your precious secrets and everything, they ditch you, or blab them to your whole school or something? Now, don't go around doing a background check on them or something, like the detectives do -- but you can observe them, when they're around other people. What are they like? How are others treated differently to how he/she treats you?

DO I REALLY NEED THEM?

Friends, that is.Yeah, we do.


I THOUGHT DOGS AND STUFF COULD BE ARE FRIEND!!

Sure, they can be our friends. I mean my Mom's spoiled pomeranian Baby--- is soo cute! I love him. But how could he be my best friend?

I hope this helped you girlz, I sure did learn alot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment