Thursday, January 7, 2010

What kind of a car do you want when you're older? Volkswagon beetle

Where do you want to live when you're older? On a farm somewhere

Do you want to go to college?Yes I would

How many siblings do you have? 1

How many children do you want to have when you're married? As many as the Lord wants.

Boys or girls?Girls ansd boys


City girl or country girl? country girl


Gourmet meals or steak with salad? Food is food. Who cares what it is.

Flying or driving? DRIVING!!!

Biking or swimming? Ohhhh.... that's a hard one!! Swimming!!!!

Sports or no sports? Depends.

Books or movies?I love both.

School or chores?School, school, school

Inside or outside?both.

Wednesday or Sunday? Wednesday.

Friends or family? both

Fried or scrambled eggs? scrambled eggs.

Pancakes or cereal? cereal.

Big meal or something small? Small.

Movie or TV show? both.

Favorite thing to do outside? I don't know.

Favorite meal? I don't know.

Place to read a good book? A good book is a good book, Who cares where you read it?

Favorite vegetable? I love all veggies except broccoli and brussel sprouts and beets and yams.

Where do you want to live when you graduate? Did'nt I answer this already? *sigh* On a farm somewhere.

What time of day do you like the best? Morning

What is your favorite flower? I don't really know...

What is your favorite weapon? A pocketknife.

Do you like sports? Depends.

Do you like writing?
YES YES AND YES

What is your favorite month? August and April

Do you like adventure? Oh yeah.

Do you collect anything? Yes I collect snowglobes and rocks.
Do you live near your grandparents?Yes I do. We live about 15 minutes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment