Monday, January 24, 2011

Could it be magic?

So. Another update on my wild road to clear skin...and my goodness has it been wild, and extremely emotional. This past week especially so. I have never broken down so many times about my skin before, EVER. I felt like crying all the time, my poor paretns must have thought I was crazy.
It was like I had completely hit rock bottom and despair, and I was just crying out to God and begging him to somehow, some way, make it better.
Then. It actually did. I was looking at some old pictures, like from last spring, and noticed how, even when i was freaking out about my skin then, it really REALLY wasn't that bad. So. I am now trying to keep my skin super clear. Of course, I'm not back to my original clearness, but I am ALOT better then I was last week...so I am going to buy some new stuff and try it out....so I'll keep you guys posted!!
The products I am using right now is Clean and Clear face wash and Clean and Clear mostrizer.
So that's my little update :) I'll let you guys know how it's progressing!
Love,
Victoria

Hi guys! It's actually the 24th today, so this is kind of a post script or add on note to the post I did yesterday...I didn't really get a chance to elaborate on it, since I was a bit stressed at the time, so I'll do today :)
The stuff I need to buy i haven't yet, but the stuff i am using is a really awesome system, I've been using for about four/five days now, and I am MASSIVELY clear-er then I was last week. I have one pimple on my nose area, that has a head, but I dare not to pop it, so I'm kinda just waiting till it goes away, and a couple on my forehead and one or two on my cheek but that's pretty much it.
Basically, my only problem is my picking habit...I definately don't do that as much as I used too, I'm working on it, escpecially since picking doesn't get rid of the problem...new zitts just come up later to replace them. I haven't had any new big breakouts, just tiny ones that are really easy to cover up and go away in a day or two anyways.
My goal is to get back to looking like this:

This was me in March (I think) of last year...I don't think I have any make-up on...
And this:
In this one I had make-up on...But you can see the differnence. I don't know what I did to keep my skin so clear. True it did get a little worse in the summer...but mostly it looked like this:




Pink hair, odd pic I know, but i mostly just broke out on my chin and under my nose, VERY rarely on my forehead and cheeks.
My goal is too get back to that, of course it will take alot of time, but i am totally willing to be patient, now that I see maybe that will work for me. I only wish i had discovered it sooner.
Oh and don't think because my skin was clear back then that I was happy with myself. Nope.
I hated my teeth and I was in the process of losing weight and still am. SO I was a total basket case about that. I wish i could have appriecated my skin, but I didn't. Well, I'm on the road to recovery...and you guys are along for the ride! Fun. huh?
I'll keep ya'll posted!
Love (again),
Victoria


IPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment