Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Day Like Honey And Butter

Because everybody knows that honey butter biscuits-- are totally awesome!! I just had some...and they were delicious :) But anyway, today has been pretty much like that. I had all the time in the world to do school and some of the other stuff I love to do--like blog!!
So here are my promised pictures!! My Mom took the sunset pictures.....isn't she a good photographer!!??

Yes, the famous sunset in my front yard.

I thought this picture was so cool!! I just LOVE sunsets!!!
This is one of the pretty sunset pictures!!!


This picture of me is odd I know!! But I was trying a new hair mask thing!! It made my hair totally smooth!!! I put honey,egg and rosemary in my hair!! And then washed it out if you want the recipe tell me in a comment!! I did the hair thing the other day or so....and the sunset pictures was a few days ago too!
So that is my day..more pictures coming soon!
Have an awesome day!
Love,
Victoria



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment