Friday, February 26, 2010

Being Famous

I guess I never really thought about being famous. I remember when I was younger I would say I'm going to be famous when I grow up, but that has past. Though I would have to admit it would be cool to be famous for a day week. Here are some reasons why:


  • It would be cool to be a role model for the younger kids/generation.
  • It would be pretty sweet to ride in a limo.
  • I would love to perform or sing in front of a crown of people.
  • It would be cool to perform in a movie and be talked about for awhile.
    It would be cool to make a difference in the world.

Okay so I was suppose to say 10 reasons why I would or wouldn’t want to be famous, but I’m going to say 5 reasons why I would want to be famous and 5 reasons why I wouldn't want to be famous.

So here are the reasons why I WOULDN’T want to be famous:

I wouldn’t want the publicity.
I wouldn’t want to worry about going out of the house and getting flashed by cameras.
I wouldn’t want bodyguards following me around everywhere.
I wouldn’t want crowds of people following me around everywhere.
I wouldn’t want to be expected to do something left and right.

No comments:

Post a Comment