Thursday, February 18, 2010

Country Tag

1: Have you ever been to a rodeo? Yes, several
2: Have you ever tried to ride a cow? No!
3: Have you ever milked a cow or goat? Nope!
4: Have you ever been to a Demolition Derby? No
.5: What is your favorite Country song? I reallly don't like country music! But I guess Miley Cyrus but mostly her songs are POP
.6: Do you like to hunt? No, But I have went once with my Dad and MOm
7: Have you ever cooked your breakfast over an open fire in your backyard? No, but I'd love to sometime!
8: Have you ever thought that the muck was shallow and when you stepped in it, you sank knee deep? No, luckily I'm smarter than that.
9: What is the hardest thing you have ever done? Sing in front of a crowd at church by myself
10: (The question is optional) What's one of your most embarrassing moments? None of your business
I tag: :D If anyone wants to be tagged, go ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment