Wednesday, February 3, 2010

TAG

What is your favorite Christmas Carol?
Away in a Manger and What Child Is This?

Do you have an artificial tree or do you get a real one?
Real, though we used to do artifical.

Where you live do you get snowy Christmas's?
No!! I hope it does this year.

What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Opening Christmas Presents!!

What is your favorite Holiday? Why?
Christmas. Family, coziness, Jesus, and food! :)

Do you go caroling?
No... I don't sing in public. Well, that's not true. Only in church where my voice just blends in.

What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Not sure...

Do you like listening to Christmas Music?
Yep!

Do you believe in Santa Claus?
No. *grins*

What is your favorite Christmas meal?
Hmmmmm.... American food for sure.

Do you write people Christmas cards?
No. *growls* I really wanted to do one this year, but it didn't work out. :(

Are you looking forward to Chrismas? YES!

Do you have a manger scene? No.

Will you wish anyone Merry Christmas? Yes! I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

I tag anyone who had school today!~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment