Monday, February 15, 2010


Today… February 15, 2010
Outside my window…It's dark which shows that I am doing my post late as usal.
I am thinking…about all the things that I have to do this week.
I am thankful for… The Young Maiden's Daybook.
I am wearing… My comfy pajamas... it has eyore on the top and mickey mous on the bottoms!!
I am reading… NO BOYS ALLOWED!!!
I am creating… potholders
One of my favorite things… Mondays!!! Annnnd I get to do this on Mondays!!
For education this week… school
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … cooking and different stuff
A spiritual lesson I’m learning… GOD ANSWERS PRAYER!!!!
A godly character trait I plan to work on…Is to be grateful in the way I speak to others. I do not want to be complaining every time I talk!!!
Scripture I am memorizing… I truthfullyy.... shame on me..... I have not got one...
I am praying for…our contry and Momma an Daddy and Chris
For the rest of the week… God only knows
A picture I’d like to share… I don't have time to post a picture goodnight
This Marks the end of MY Young Maidens Daybook... I have enjoyed it very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment