Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Geting To Know ME

. What is your occupation? Cleaning
2. What color are your socks? White
3. What are you listening to? The food sizzling in the oven. :)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Chinese Food
.5. Can you drive a stick shift? No
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Grandma
.8. How old are you? 13 in August
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? LOVE gymnastics and figure skating
10. What is your favorite drink? Apple Juice
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes I actually went and got highlights put in today!!
12. Favorite food? I can't narrow it down!
.13. What was the last movie you watched? Dancing With The Wolves
14. Favorite day of the year? My Birthday
15. How do you vent anger? I have a bad habit of slamming things like doors
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved setting up a Barbie household.
17. What is your favorite season? Spring!!
18. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries!!
22. Living arrangements? Mom Dad & Me and my brother, 3 dogs and 1 parakeet in the country.
23. When was the last time you cried? I don't remember.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Evwerything
.26. What did you do last night? Went to Bed
.27. What are you most afraid of? Since everything is in God's hands, I'm not really full of fear, but I guess I would say right now lspiders
.28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
29. Favorite dog breed? Mutts
30. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday
.31. How many states/provinces have you lived in?1
132. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
.33. What is your favorite flower? Violets

No comments:

Post a Comment