Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cool Tag

Are you right-handed or left-handed? right-handed
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? yes, loose teeth
What is the last heavy item you lifted? I don't know...
What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Logans
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Fruits
What are your pizza toppings of choice? only cheese
What do you like to put on your toast? butter or jelly.... ;)
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? NO!!!
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I don't want to change my name
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? No, I don't think so
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?none
.Last time you had a run-in with the cops? never
Last person you talked to in person? Mom
Favorite Month? April
Mood? I cant't explain my current mood, it's too strange
What are you listening to? my thoughts in my head ;)
Watching? screen.
Worrying about? nothing
What’s the last movie you watched? The introduction of Side Order
Do you smile often? yes! :)
Do you always answer your phone? No
If you could change your eye color what would it be? I like my eye colour, why should I change it?
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? blueberry
Have you ever had a pet fish? yes...
Favorite Christmas song? I don't have a favorite
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Nothing, I don't have such a list
Can you do push-ups? some...
Can you do a chin up? a what?
Do you have any saved texts? yes...
Ever been in a car wreck? no
Do you have an accent? Of course
What is the last song to make you cry? Can't remember
Plans tonight? Nothing
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? hmm...
Name 2 things you bought yesterday: shirts and capris
You ever been given roses? No
Current hate right now? No hate
Met someone who changed your life? not yet
What were you doing 12 AM last night? asleep
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Today is Grandmas Birthday!"
How many televisions are in your house? 4
What color cell phone do you have? pink
What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? let's check it...uh... "That's not nice." From my Aunt Sheila
Who was the last person to call you? my Daddy
I tag everyone who haven't already done this tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment